Police Accident Reports

Colorado State Patrol Accident Reports

Learn how to get your crash report from the Colorado State Patrol (CSP) If you were involved in a car accident that was responded to by the Colorado State Patrol, you have have multiple options for obtaining the Colorado State Patrol accident report for your crash. It is important to note that the information here… Continue

Colorado Springs Police Department Accident Reports

Learn how to get your accident report from the Colorado Springs Police (CSPD) A traffic accident report is an important document in any auto accident injury case. It is a report filed by a police officer that describes the facts and circumstances surrounding the accident. Because your accident report is used as evidence by insurance… Continue

Pueblo Police Department Accident Reports

To see your accident report in Pueblo, Colorado, you should start with the law enforcement agency that responded to your traffic accident. Generally, Pueblo Police Department responds to accidents within city limits and the Pueblo County Sheriff’s Department will handle traffic accidents elsewhere throughout the county.

Denver Police Accident Reports

You usually obtain an accident report from the law enforcement agency that responded to your traffic accident. Although you can download a copy of the record request form on their website, the Denver Police Department does not offer online orders of accident reports.

Disclaimer: Information provided on this site is NOT formal legal advice. It is generic legal information. Under no circumstances should the information on this site be relied upon when deciding the proper course of a legal action. Always get a formal case evaluation from a licensed attorney if you think you might have a personal injury lawsuit.