Learn How to Get your Traffic Accident Report From the Castle Rock Police Department
If you have been involved in a serious car accident in Castle Rock, it is important to get a copy of your accident report right away. An accident report is the written record of all the details of your accident. It is useful for insurance and legal proceedings in the aftermath of an accident.
It is important to note that this information only applies if the Castle Rock Police Department responded to your accident.
Getting Your Crash Report from Other Colorado Police Agencies:
- How to get your Monument Police Accident Report
- How to get your Fountain Accident Report
- How to get your Manitou Springs Accident Report
- How to Get Your Colorado Springs Police Department Crash Report
- How to Get Your Denver Police Collision Report
INJURED IN A CASTLE ROCK CAR CRASH? WE ARE HERE TO HELP.
The period immediately following a serious car crash is filled with pain, anxiety, and confusion. If you’re suffering, we want to help. Contact McCormick & Murphy. P.C. now for a FREE case review. A qualified car accident attorney from our Firm will listen to the details of your crash and explain your options. Get a free case review now.
Getting Your Traffic Accident Report In-Person
To make a request in-person, head over to the Castle Rock Police Department:
Castle Rock Police Department
100 Perry St
Castle Rock, CO 80104
The Castle Rock Police Department is open Monday – Friday, 8:00am-5:00pm.
Getting Your Traffic Accident Report Online
For accidents that occurred on or after November 1, 2014, you can access your online traffic report by visiting the Castle Rock official website and clicking the LexisNexis Crash Reports link. You will be asked to enter the following information:
- State and Jurisdiction
- First and Last Name
- Accident Date
- Accident Location
- Report Number
Reports are available within 24 hours after the Castle Rock Police Department completes the crash report.
Getting Your Traffic Accident Report by Email, Mail, or Fax
For accidents that occurred before November 1, 2014, you must request your report via mail, email, or fax. You must fill out the Request for Criminal Justice Records Search Form online and send it via one of the following ways to request your Castle Rock accident report:
- Email: PoliceRecords@CRgov.com
- Fax: (303) 663-6105
Alternatively, you may print out the completed form and bring it in-person or mail it in a self-addressed stamped envelope to the Castle Rock Police Department:
Castle Rock Police Department
606 Manitou Ave
Manitou Springs, CO 80829
Other Important Information
- The Castle Rock Police Department charges an initial search fee of $3.00, and an additional $1.00 per page afterwards.
- Allow three working days for the Castle Rock Police Records Department to process your traffic accident report request.
- If you have any questions, you may call the Castle Rock Police Records Department at (303) 663-6104 or send an email to PoliceRecords@crgov.com.
Injured in a Castle Rock Car Accident? Get Legal Help Today
If you or a loved one have been injured in a car accident, it is important to speak with an experienced personal injury attorney right away. At McCormick & Murphy P.C., our skilled attorneys have over 50 years of combined experience dedicated to personal injury cases.