Labor Day is a time for celebrating with friends and family. These celebrations often involve alcohol. At McCormick & Murphy, we are committed to creating safer communities.
That’s why this Labor Day we want to make it clear that there is simply no excuse for getting behind the wheel after you’ve been drinking. Make the right choice by taking a cab, Uber, or Lyft to get to your destination safely, send us the bill, and we’ll pay you back.
Complete details below…
How it works
It’s simple: Make the right choice by calling a taxi, Uber, or Lyft to get a sober ride home on Labor Day, pay for it up front, and we’ll reimburse you for the ride via PayPal.
- Rides must be in the Colorado Springs or Pueblo metro area.
- Rides must be taken between 5pm on Monday 9/4 and 10am on Tuesday 9/5
- You must be of legal drinking age to qualify (21 and over)
- Valid for one, one-way ride to a safe destination
- Limit one reimbursement per household
- Maximum value of $30.00 anywhere in the Colorado Springs or Pueblo metro area
- Participation in this promotion is limited to the first 1,000 submissions.
- Within 7 days of the end date, a Receipt, Photocopy of Valid Driver’s License, and PayPal associated email address must be submitted below:
Labor Day sober ride reimbursement form