Fall Semester, 2019
Did you know that car crashes are the leading cause of death of teens in the United States, and that 2,715 drivers aged 19 and younger were killed in a motor vehicle collisions in 2015?
Furthermore, teens are involved in fatal crashes at nearly 3 times the rate of drivers over the age of 20. 
At McCormick & Murphy we meet people every day whose lives have been forever altered due to an often-avoidable car crash. As students leaving high school and entering college it is essential that you appreciate the real risks that go along with driving as a young driver, and that you understand what steps you can take to become a safer driver.
Colorado personal injury law firm McCormick & Murphy is offering a $1,000 scholarship for the fall semester of 2019.
- Complete our 10 question safe driving quiz
- Send us the following information:
- Your resume
- Your transcript OR proof of enrollment
- Copy of driver’s license or other valid government ID
- 500 word essay telling us what you learned from the safe driving quiz and what steps you’ll take to be a safer driver
The materials above should be mailed to:
- McCormick & Murphy’s Annual Scholarship
McCormick & Murphy, P.C.
929 W Colorado Ave
Colorado Springs, CO 80905
Applicants must be out-going high school seniors in Colorado (graduating in 2019).
A winner will be announced on or before August 15, 2019