Personal Injury FAQs

I was in an automobile accident and I have medical payments coverage but my own insurance company won’t pay my bills, what do I do?

In Colorado, if you’re in an automobile accident and have medical payment coverage, then your own automobile insurance company is required to pay all of the medical bills that you incur from the accident that are reasonable and necessary, up to the limits of your medical payment insurance coverage. Often times automobile carriers deny bills… Continue

I don’t have any medical payment coverage on my automobile insurance policy and do not have health insurance; how can I receive the medical care that I need?

If the other driver was at fault, then it may be possible for you to receive medical care through medical providers who are willing to treat you on a medical lien. In this event. they would wait for their payment until your claim against the other driver’s insurance company was resolved. There are also medical… Continue

Disclaimer: Information provided on this site is NOT formal legal advice. It is generic legal information. Under no circumstances should the information on this site be relied upon when deciding the proper course of a legal action. Always get a formal case evaluation from a licensed attorney if you think you might have a personal injury lawsuit.