Program Details: Uber Rides for Guests of the Ronald McDonald House
This holiday season, McCormick & Murphy has teamed up with Uber to offer free rides to families staying at the Ronald McDonald House of Southern Colorado. Guests of the Ronald McDonald House can use these free Uber rides to get to and from the airport, or to simply get around town to shop, eat, or see a movie. We feel that this is least we can do to help bring a little bit of joy to families who are going through an immensely difficult time.
- Guests of the RMH of Southern Colorado will be offered free Uber rides for six weeks over the holidays, beginning Monday, November 23rd and ending Sunday, January 3rd 2016
- Each guest will be provided with an Uber promotion code from the staff at the RMH of Southern Colorado. The promotion code is valid for two Uber rides of up to $25 each.
- Riders MUST enter the promo code in their Uber app BEFORE the trip begins, otherwise it will not count towards their trip.
- In order for the promotion code to be valid, the ride must either originate OR conclude at the Ronald McDonald House.
- Should the guest take a ride that is over $25, the difference will simply be charged to the guest’s Uber account.
How to Enter the Uber Promo Code
Reimbursements for Taxi Rides
If the guest does not have access to a smartphone or the Uber App, McCormick & Murphy will reimburse them for taxi rides up to $50 total. The guest will need to provide the following information:
- Taxi receipt(s)
- Photocopy of driver’s licence or other official ID
- Mailing address where the reimbursement check ought to be sent
This information should be mailed to McCormick & Murphy’s Colorado Springs office:
RMH of Southern Colorado Uber Ride Program
McCormick & Murphy, P.C.
929 W Colorado Ave
Colorado Springs, CO 80905
Disclaimer: Information provided on this site is NOT formal legal advice. It is generic legal information. Under no circumstances should the information on this site be relied upon when deciding the proper course of a legal action. Always get a formal case evaluation from a licensed attorney if you think you might have a personal injury lawsuit.