The holidays are a time to celebrate with family and friends. These celebrations often involve alcohol, and we know that drunk driving crashes and deaths skyrocket during holiday periods.
At McCormick & Murphy, we are committed to creating safer communities and have been since we started our firm over 20 years ago.
That’s why in 2019 we want to make it clear that there is simply no excuse for getting behind the wheel after you’ve been drinking. During any of the holidays listed below, make the right choice by taking a cab, Uber, or Lyft to get to your destination safely, send us the bill, and we’ll pay you back.
Complete details below…
How it works
It’s simple: Make the right choice by calling a taxi, Uber, or Lyft to get a sober ride home on any of the holidays below, pay for it up front, and we’ll reimburse you for the ride via PayPal.
- New Years (Eve & Day)
- St. Patrick’s Day
- Cinco de Mayo
- Independence Day
- Labor Day
- Thanksgiving (Eve & Day)
- Rides must be in the Colorado Springs or Pueblo metro area.
- Rides must be taken between 5pm on the day of the holiday and 10am on the day following the holiday, with the exception of New Years and Thanksgiving, in which case rides may be taken the day before and the day of the holiday.
- You must be of legal drinking age to qualify (21 and over)
- Valid for one, one-way ride to a safe destination
- Limit one reimbursement per household
- Maximum value of $30.00 anywhere in the Colorado Springs or Pueblo metro area
- Participation in this promotion is limited to the first 500 submissions.
- Within 7 days of your ride, a Receipt, Photocopy of Valid Driver’s License, and PayPal associated email address must be submitted below:
Holiday sober ride reimbursement form